This page explains the Terms and Conditions of Feasibility School.
Welcome to the Feasibility School, which is owned, run and maintained by M/s Naiyer Jawaid. We provide access to our websites to the public and members subject to the following Terms, Policies and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or can be a criminal offence.
- Our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to deliver further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada or other regulatory authorities of Canada.
In this section, you can learn about various policies of our site.
E Mail Policy
Your e-mail address will not be shared with anyone, ever. This applies to all e-mail addresses you have entered through comments, e-mail subscriptions, personal mails sent to me.
I may communicate with you on your e-mail id to,
- clarify a query you have asked
- refer you to right source regarding your query
- update you about a new product or service of Feasibility.pro
Comments on Feasibility School are a great source for learning, new ideas and community interaction.We take our comments very seriously. We request you to not spam or flame through comments. Our users and we do not tolerate spam.
Some guidelines on commenting here:
- Comments are moderated on most of the occasions. If you are a first-time commenter or have cookies disabled, your comment will reach moderation queue and is usually approved with in few hours.
- Comments not related to the post content are discouraged and often deleted
- You are responsible for your comments and opinions shared here. We just provide a medium and not responsible for what you say.
- Our Blogs, Forums and comments are public. Please consider this before posting material to them.
Content Copyright Policy
The content on Feasibility School is copyrighted. Feasibility School is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the site and its content. The site and Feasibility School content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the site and Feasibility School content shall remain with us. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by us are hereby reserved.
“Feasibility School ” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Feasibility School, in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
You are free to use the content (and downloadable excel files) for any non-commercial purpose as long as you attribute the original authors / owners. Some guidelines about the content copyright:
- You can’t sell the content on Feasibility School or use it as part of your print publications.
- The downloads provided here come without any warranty and provided as is. They are for learning purposes only.
- If you are planning to monetize something on this site, please email to us first.
- When in doubt, write me a mail.
Feasibility School uses various advertising provides like Google, Amazon and some affiliate products. Important things to note,
- Google remembers your personal preferences, browsing habits to show relevant ads. This means if you are a cricket fan and have visited few cricket sites recently, you might see some cricket related ads on Feasibility.pro as well. This is controlled by Google.
- Some of the products advertised on Feasibility.pro store cookies on your computer when you visit their sites. You can remove these cookies from your browser by going to privacy settings.
- If you have any doubts or feedback about the advertising on Feasibility.pro, please email me.
Product Guarantee Policy
I sell various products and trainings through Feasibility School. The following shall apply to all the products purchased on Feasibility School:
- Money back Guarantee: All products (except consulting and customized solution development) on Feasibility School come with a money back guarantee of sufficient number of days. You just must send me an email to get your refund.
- Warranty: All products sold on Feasibility School come with no explicit or implicit warranties. You should use them with caution. Save your work and take backups often to avoid unpleasant surprises. In case of conflict, you will be given full refund of purchase price alone.
- Upgrades: All products are subject to upgrade / enhancement at regular intervals. You should get a free upgrade in most cases.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact us.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
- No Cancellation policy as there is no physical goods. Consulting and customized product developments are governed by different policies.
Feasibility School believes that we make finest. So, all our products come with 10-days money-back guarantee. Our refund policy is as simple as it can get.
- If you are, for any reason, not completely happy with your purchase, we will joyfully issue a full refund.
- To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within ten (10) days of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund, we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and service.
- Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as consulting service, completed courses and customized product development.
- Refunds will be processed within 15 days from the date of receipt of such request.
To Request a refund:
Send an email to us with the below details.
- Subject: Request for refund <product name>
- Include Transaction details of your purchase in the body.
- If you are not happy with our products, please tell why you did not like them.
We may at any time revise these Terms, policies and conditions by updating this posting and without directly informing you. You are bound by any such revisions. We reserve all rights pertaining to our website. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on pages of our website.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
Other General Provisions
If any provision of these Terms, Policies and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and the remaining provisions enforced. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
This site is not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.